10 June 2024

The final handover to ATI marks the closure of the BelugaXL programme,

Airbus completes BelugaXL fleet

This June, the last BelugaXL (BXL) has joined its five counterparts at Airbus Transport International (ATI), having served as the type’s test aircraft. ATI, an Airbus subsidiary, has been the company’s internal airline since 1996. Offering 30% more payload capacity than its predecessor, the A300-600ST, the BXL is crucial to Airbus’ accelerating production ramp-up. The […]

Airbus completes BelugaXL fleet Read More »

Matti Nevala, CEO of QOCO © QOCO

QOCO Systems secures multi-million Euro investment

QOCO Systems, a provider of aviation software solutions, has received an investment of several million euros to accelerate its international expansion. Finnish private equity company Juuri Partners has become a minority shareholder in QOCO Systems, supporting the company’s global growth and product development. The investment will primarily be used to recruit new talent in software

QOCO Systems secures multi-million Euro investment Read More »

Eaton and SIA Engineering Company incorporate joint venture © SIAEC

SIA Engineering and Eaton establish joint venture in Malaysia

Mainboard-listed SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) and Eaton have formed a joint venture (JV) company, Eaton Aerospace Component Services Asia Sdn Bhd, in Malaysia. SIAEC holds a 49% equity stake in the company, while Eaton holds the remaining 51%. This development follows SIAEC’s and Eaton’s announcement on July 11, 2023 (Singapore time) regarding the signing of

SIA Engineering and Eaton establish joint venture in Malaysia Read More »

Joby has acquired the autonomy division of Xwing © Shutterstock

Joby Aviation acquires Xwing’s autonomy division

Joby Aviation, a company developing electric air taxis for commercial passenger service, has announced the acquisition of the autonomy division of Xwing Inc., an industry pioneer in autonomous aviation technology. Founded in 2016, Xwing has been flying autonomous aircraft since 2020, utilising the Superpilot software it developed in-house. Superpilot enables safe, uncrewed operations, supervised from

Joby Aviation acquires Xwing’s autonomy division Read More »

Rendering of the Bombardier Challenger 650 purchased by ADAC for use as medevac © Bombardier

ADAC orders Bombardier Challenger 650 for Air Ambulance Service

The German automobile association, Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club (ADAC SE), has placed an order for a Bombardier Challenger 650 aircraft through its subsidiary Aero-Dienst. The aircraft will be configured as a dedicated air ambulance for Aero-Dienst, ADAC’s main aircraft operator and is scheduled for delivery in 2026. It will be utilised to provide medical transportation to

ADAC orders Bombardier Challenger 650 for Air Ambulance Service Read More »

Scroll to Top