Air Lease Corporation reported continuing lease placements and acquisitions of 12 additional aircraft.
ALC has concluded the following lease placements from its order book:
– one new Airbus A330-300 leased to Asiana Airlines (Korea).
– two new Boeing 737-800s (MSNs 41299 and 41300) leased to Korean Airlines
– two new Embraer 190 LRs leased to Aeromexico.
– One Boeing 737-800 (MSN 37772) leased to Air Berlin
ALC has additionally acquired the following aircraft:
– two Airbus A320-200s (MSNs 4681 and 3203) leased to Vueling (Spain)
– one Airbus A330-200 (MSN 1016) leased to Avianca (Colombia)
– one Airbus A330-200 (MSN 456) leased to Thomas Cook (United Kingdom)
– one Boeing 737-800 (MSN 33027) leased to Gol Airlines (Brazil)
– one Boeing 737-700 (MSN 30279) leased to Southwest Airlines